Vendor General Information & Conditions
- Vendors agree to occupy the booth and remain open and staffed during show hours 11am-5pm.
- Vendors must have all business licenses and other required permits needed for their operation.
- The Vendor releases the Santa Cruz Seaside Company from all liability for any damage, injury, or loss to any person or goods that may arise from the rental and occupation of the vendor booth.
- Vendors may not assign, sublet, share their booth, or in any way promote a business not registered for the Open Air Market.
- Booths are located outside on the Boardwalk between the Casino Arcade and the Fireball ride.
- Booth registration includes a 10×10 space, one 6ft table and two chairs. Electricity and additional tables can be added for an additional charge. These items must be added a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event.
- Vendors must provide their own table coverings, canopy, and necessary extension chords. All canopies must be secured or weighted.
- A limited number of hand carts will be available at each of the park entrances for vendor use during load-in and load-out. After completing the health screening, vendors may pull up to the loading zones on the street in front of the park to offload equipment. Once offloading is complete, vendors can pull around to park in the Main Parking Lot (across from Neptune’s Kingdom).
- Vendors must provide their own mobile hotspots and payment options. The Boardwalk’s public WiFi is not reliable.
- Vendors will be provided one complimentary parking coupon. Additional parking will be $10/vehicle.
- Vendors are responsible for delivery and handling of their own displays and materials. Advance deliveries will not be accepted by the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Sorry, vendors may not serve food or alcoholic beverages.
- In order to ensure a variety of offerings, vendors offering the same/similar goods as another registered vendor or a Boardwalk business will not be accepted.
- Please do not tape, tack, or nail anything to Boardwalk property. Any damages to the facility caused by a vendor will be the responsibility of the Vendor.
- Only professional quality signs may be used.
- Distribution of any materials deemed inappropriate or promoted by non-registered vendors will not be allowed.
- Promotional literature may not be distributed at any location other than an assigned booth.
- Sound systems with headsets for attendees are permissible. All other sound systems must be pre‑approved.
- Vendors may not solicit personal information from minors (ie: raffle entry, etc)
- 9am-11am – Load-In and Set-Up
- 11am-5pm – Open Air Market
- 5-7pm– Tear – Down and Load-Out
- Booth fee is non‑refundable.
Questions? Email [email protected]