October 14, 2021 – November 19, 2021
Thursdays & Fridays • 4pm‑8pm • at Brews at the Beach
Enjoy top Bay Area craft beers paired with delicious foods inspired by Boardwalk private event Chef Scott Meyer!
$30 Beer & Food Flight*
3 Food Items, 3 Beer Tastes
$20 Beer Flight4 Beer Tastes
$15 Bites & Brews T-Shirt
$15 Bites & Brews Trucker Hat
*Season Pass Member Special: Purchase a Beer & Food Flight, show your current Season Pass, and get a FREE Bites & Brews Trucker Hat while supplies last ($15 value).
Nov 4 & 5 – “Down on the Bayou Menu”
- Jumbalaya w/Screaming Hand, Red IPA, Strike Brewing
- Blackened Chicken Sandwich w/Socks and Sandles, Hazy IPA, Humble Sea
- Beignets w/Sunday Morning, Lager, Greater Purpose
Nov 11 & 12 – “Smokehouse Favorites”
- Smokehouse Sliders w/Stone IPA, Stone Brewing
- Smoked Chicken and Jalapeno Dip w/Tangerine Wheat, Lost Coast Brewing
- Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese w/Classic Dot, Blonde, Strike Brewing
Nov 18 & 19 – “Just About Turkey Time Menu”
- Turkey Cranberry and Stuffing Sandwich w/Trumer pils, Pilsner, Trumer Brewery
- Stuffing Tots w/Swift street, Amber, Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing
- Fried Artichoke Hearts w/Racer 5, IPA, Bear Republic
Live Entertainment on Neptune's Stage
Thursday Bands 6:30pm-7:30pm
- 10/14- Coffee Zombie Collective
- 10/21- Harry & the Hitmen
- 10/28- The Joint Chiefs
- 11/4- Man in Black- Johnny Cash Tribute
- 11/11- The Deadlies
- 11/18- Superbloom
Friday Movies starting at 6:30pm
- 10/15- Jaws
- 10/22- The Big Lebowski
- 10/29- The Lost Boys on the BIG screen
- 11/5- Spaceballs
- 11/12- Waynes World
- 11/19- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Specific food items are rotated each week, and are inspired by the Boardwalk’s private event chef Scott Meyer. Beers are recommended to compliment the food items, but guests are welcome to mix and match.
- Beer comes in 6-oz. tastes for flights.
- Additional food is available for purchase along the Boardwalk and at Barbary Coast Restaurant.
- IDs WILL BE CHECKED, you must be 21 years or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Please don’t drink and drive. Use Uber, Lyft, taxi, or contact a sober driver.