Boardwalk rides are open weekends for Limited Rides*!
*Limited Rides: Expect 8-10 rides open. See hours.
A Boardwalk favorite, the nostalgic Cave Train travels under the Boardwalk and features its original 1961 cast of characters. Families have loved this glow-in-the-dark train ride for generations.
Riders under 48″ can ride with chaperone. Regular ride pricing applies to both riders.
- Buy your Ride Wristband online in advance to save $10!
- For guests making advance purchases, please proceed to the nearest Boardwalk ticket booth upon arrival to redeem your order and receive your wristband.
- All guests receiving wristbands must be present at the time of transaction.
- Buy your Season Pass online and ride any day through the end of 2021, no reservations required.
- View Health and safety guidelines
- View Height Requirements
- You may pick up your ride wristband at the Ticket Booths located at the Main Entrance or near the Logger’s Revenge.
- All guests receiving wristbands must be present at the time of the transaction. Wristbands must be applied by the attendant.
- Enjoy your visit!
MyBoardwalk Cards can be used on all Boardwalk rides.
Guests with 2020 and 2021 Ride Wristband vouchers will be accommodated at the Season Pass Office or Ticket Booths. We recommend you arrive early to help ensure entry.
Rides may close due to inclement weather. Please call (831) 423-5590 to confirm ride opening in the event of rain. If the rides do not open, refunds will be issued.
The Boardwalk is admission-free, so you do not need a wristband to enter the park.
No, only those who want to ride need a wristband. The Boardwalk is admission-free.
Ride Wristbands allow you access on all of the rides for the day. A MyBoardwalk Card can be used for individual rides (each ride is 5-8 points). You can choose the best option for your small child.
Our Historic Landmark Rides
Information subject to change.
Due to weather and maintenance, some rides may not be available.