Make sure you have our new MyBoardwalk Card!
Here’s what you need to know:
Your card balance may contain both Paid and Bonus Points. Paid Points can be used for food and retail. Bonus Points can be used for individual rides, arcades, midway games and attractions. Bonus Points are not valid for food or retail.
Your card can be used for:
- Individual rides
- Midway Games
- Attractions (Mini Golf, Laser Tag, Fright Walk, Laser Maze)
- All Food Locations (Paid Points only, Marini’s locations coming soon!)
- Retail Locations (Paid Points only):
- The Walk – on the Colonnade
- Santa Cruz Threads – next to Double Shot
- Threads West – across from Rock & Roll
- MyBoardwalk Photos
- Keep your card safe, it never expires. To check your balance, simply scan the QR code on the backside of your MyBoardwalk Card with your mobile device.
- You can add more value to your card at MyBoardwalk Kiosks located around the park and inside every arcade. You can also add value at any Boardwalk ticket booth, Mini Golf, and Laser Tag.
- Your card can be transferred or shared with family and friends.
MyBoardwalk is the name of our cashless card program. You can use MyBoardwalk Play Cards for individual rides, arcades, midway games and attractions.
Cards are available at MyBoardwalk Kiosks around the park and in the arcades at the Boardwalk, in the Boardwalk Bowl arcade area, Mini Golf, Laser Tag, and the Boardwalk Season Pass Office located at Main Entrance.
You can use your MyBoardwalk Play Card for individual rides, arcades, midway games and attractions. You can also use the card to bowl and play arcade games at the Boardwalk Bowl.
Food Locations: MyBoardwalk Cards (paid points only) are accepted at all food locations. Marini’s locations coming soon!
Retail Locations: MyBoardwalk Cards (paid points only) are accepted at The Walk, Santa Cruz Threads, and Threads West.
MyBoardwalk Play Card points are redeemable for Ride Wristbands or Season Pass purchases.
To check your balance, simply scan the QR code on the backside of your MyBoardwalk Card with your mobile device. In order to check your MyBoardwalk Card balance on site, please visit a MyBoardwalk Card kiosk at the park, any Ticket Booth, Season Pass Office, Guest Services, or at Mini Golf inside Neptune’s Kingdom, or Laser Tag in the Casino Arcade.
If your card is from 2019 or earlier, we have a new and improved MyBoardwalk Play Card. Older cards won’t work, but any points you have on your old card can easily be transferred to a new card at any ticket booth, Season Pass Office, Guest Services, at Mini Golf in Neptune’s Kingdom, or at Laser Tag or Prize Center in Casino Arcade.
A MyBoardwalk Play Card is just like cash; if it’s lost, we cannot offer a refund.
Yes. Redemption games now automatically add e-tickets to your MyBoardwalk Card when you win games. You still redeem your e-tickets for prizes at the Prize Center.
Please visit the Season Pass office and we will credit those tickets towards a Ride Wristband.
Bring your tokens to the Boardwalk Season Pass Office, Guest Services, or a cashier at Laser Tag or Mini Golf and exchange your tokens for points on your MyBoardwalk Play Card.
Email [email protected], call (831) 423-5590.