Here’s what you need to know:
Your card can be used for:
- Individual rides
- Midway Games
- Attractions (Mini Golf, Laser Tag, Fright Walk, Laser Maze)
- Food Locations (paid points only):
- Barbary Coast
- Surf City Grill
- Cruzin’ Crêpes
- Pizza Now!
- Barnacle Bill’s
- Hot Dawgs
- Dipper Diner
- Beach Tacos & Nachos
- Dippin’ Dots (Entrance 3 location)
- Carousel Cones
- Funnel Cakes
- Tater Twists.
- Retail Locations (paid points only):
- The Walk – on the Colonnade
- Santa Cruz Threads – next to Double Shot
- Threads West – across from Rock & Roll
- MyBoardwalk Photos
- Keep your card safe, it never expires.
- You can add more value to your card at MyBoardwalk Kiosks located around the park and inside every arcade. You can also add value at any Boardwalk ticket booth, Mini Golf, and Laser Tag.
- Your card can be transferred or shared with family and friends.
MyBoardwalk is the name of our cashless card program. You can use MyBoardwalk Play Cards for individual rides, arcades, midway games and attractions.
Cards are available at MyBoardwalk Kiosks around the park and in the arcades at the Boardwalk, in the Boardwalk Bowl arcade area, Mini Golf, Laser Tag, and the Boardwalk Season Pass Office located at Main Entrance.
A MyBoardwalk Play Card is just like cash; if it’s lost, we cannot offer a refund.
Yes. Redemption games now automatically add e-tickets to your MyBoardwalk Card when you win games. You still redeem your e-tickets for prizes at the Prize Center.
Please visit the Season Pass office and we will credit those tickets towards a Ride Wristband.
Bring your tokens to the Boardwalk Season Pass Office, Guest Services, or a cashier at Laser Tag or Mini Golf and exchange your tokens for points on your MyBoardwalk Play Card.