Add to the fun with a convenient, reusable card for arcade games, midway games, and attractions!
$8 for a 10 point card
$24 for a 30 point card
- Perfect for days that the park rides are closed, or in addition to a Ride Wristband.
Discount Food Packages
Hungry for a deal? Save by purchasing in advance!
$12.60 for $14 of Boardwalk Bucks.
$18 for $20 of Boardwalk Bucks.
- Boardwalk Bucks come in $2 increments. Valid at all food outlets. No change is given.
- Purchase of Ride Wristbands or MyBoardwalk Cards is required for purchase of discount food packages.
General Information for Groups
- Enhanced Covid-19 Health and Safety guidelines
- Please check calendar for ride hours. Hours and operating days are limited.
- Cashless Payments – Most food locations accept cashless payment only, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay. MyBoardwalk Cards are accepted at Barbary Coast, Surf City Grill and Cruzin’ Crêpes (paid value only). Boardwalk Bucks are accepted at all food locations.
- Do not come to the park if anyone in your group feels sick, has any COVID-19-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, night sweats, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, muscle or body aches, headaches, confusion, or loss of sense of taste/smell).
- If you have follow-up questions, please email [email protected].
Ocean Ecology School Program!
We invite schools to participate in a free, one-hour, interactive program highlighting the marine environment and inhabitants of the Monterey Bay as well as the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk’s conservation efforts and the mission and work of The Marine Mammal Center.
The Ocean Ecology School Program will be offered to school groups visiting the Boardwalk Thursdays and Fridays April 21-May 20 & June 2-3, 2022. Program will occur OUTSIDE one hour before the park opens.
Reservations must be made a week prior to your visit in order to participate. Please email [email protected].