The largest ocean-view event space in Santa Cruz County!
Adjacent to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, it’s an ideal location for corporate and private events, high school formals, team-building and company meetings. The historic venue includes a spacious Ballroom, the glass-covered Sun Room, and panoramic Bay View Room.
Meeting Rooms – Trade Shows – Custom Events – Banquets
- 20,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting and banquet space
- Ocean-view meeting rooms
- Accommodation for 25 to 950 people
- Full on-site catering, audio/visual equipment, and high-speed wireless internet
- Professional event planning staff
- Fun ride rental and arcade add-ons options
Looking for a summer event or a one‑of‑a‑kind amusement park experience?
The Cocoanut Grove boasts a rich and colorful history. Named a State Historic Landmark in 1989, the Cocoanut Grove has hosted many important West Coast events including Miss California pageants, nearly every famous musician of the Big Band Era, and popular 60s musicians like Sonny and Cher.