Join our team and earn a bonus of up to $2700 by working a minimum of 60 hours in each two-week pay period this summer in select departments! Details below.
FAQ’s for Applicants and Employees
If you work 60 or more hours each two-week pay period between May 17, 2021 and September 19, 2021, you can earn a total of $2,700 by the end of the summer. There are 9 qualifying pay periods and you can earn $300 each pay period if you meet the minimum hours worked.
All hourly FTR and Seasonal employees who work in eligible departments. See below.
Yes. You will earn your regular hourly rate of pay, plus a $300 bonus each pay period you meet the program criteria.
May 17 through September 19, 2021.
Food Service, Rides, Games and Arcades, Ticket Sales, Parking, Park Services, Guest Services, Communications, Season Pass/Group Services and Wardrobe.
Eligible Boardwalk departments were selected based on need and because this will allow us to open and operate more of the park.
Yes, you will be eligible for the bonus the pay period after you turn 16 years old.
- Cliff Hanger – one person or family per vehicle.
- Crazy Surf – two empty seats between single riders.
- Lighthouse Lift-off – one group or single rider per section of seats.
- Beach Swing – one family or single rider per side.
- Jet Copters – one person or family group per vehicle.
- Double Shot – one family group per row.
- Rock-O-Plane – one person or family group per vehicle.
- Typhoon – one person per outside seat or family group.
- Wipeout – one person or family group per vehicle.
- Looff Carousel – Seating every other row (4 horses), one person or family per row, no rings.
- Freefall – two empty seats between single riders.
- Haunted Castle – one person or family group per vehicle.
- Logger’s Revenge – one person or family group per vehicle.
- Rip Tide – one person or family group per vehicle.
- Tornado – one person or family group per vehicle.
- Kiddie Cruzers – no change.
- Sea Dragons – one person or family group per vehicle.
- Speedway – one person or family group per vehicle.
Yes, as long as you meet the requirements of the job.
The $300 bonus will be paid each two-week pay period an employee meets the eligible hours of at least 60 hours/pay period. The bonus will be paid on the payday following the last day of the pay period. The bonus will be on your regular paycheck.
If the eligibility is met, you will receive an extra $300 minus payroll taxes in addition to your regular hourly earnings. The bonus will be on your regular paycheck.
An employee must work at least 60 hours within the 2 week pay period. For example: in Week 1, the employee works 20 hours and in Week 2, the employee works 40 hours. This would total 60 hours within a two-week pay period.
Yes, it will be taxed like regular income on your regular paycheck.
We appreciate you making yourself available to work as much as possible. There may be times throughout the summer where we cannot offer every interested employee enough hours to qualify for that two-week pay period. Ask your manager if you can be scheduled in another job or department to qualify for the minimum hours. You will continue to be eligible for other pay periods.
Only hours worked will count toward the bonus. Regular, overtime and double time will count towards hours worked. Sick pay, PTO or supplemental sick pay will not qualify.
Please contact [email protected] and we will research your concern. All bonus checks will only be issued on regular paydays.
Check our listings regularly for current openings