EXTREME EXPO surf•skate•snow•wake
at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Benefiting Grind Out Hunger
Saturday, November 9, 2013 - 11:00am to 5:00pm
Exhibitor Info & Registration
The first ever Extreme Expo is ramping up to make some NorCal waves with everything surf, skate, snow and wake. Get your gear in front of thousands of eager boarding enthusiasts and introduce Boardwalk visitors from all over Northern California to the boarding life.
- Expo is located in the Boardwalk's Cocoanut Grove, second floor
- Freight elevator available for load in
- Freight elevator dimensions: 6'width x 6'10"height x 11'depth
- Two exhibitor badges per exhibit booth
- One free parking pass
- Business listing on event web page
- 15 free expo passes for friends, family and/or customers
Standard booths: 8' wide x 8' deep and include:
- Standard pipe and drape
- Sides: 3' tall x 8' deep
- Table: 6' x 2.5', white linens
- Two chairs per booth
Booth assignments will be based on the date the application is received and the availability of booth(s) requested. The final booth(s) placement will be determined by Boardwalk management based on product/service offered and best placement for the overall expo.
- 8' x 8' standard booth fee: $250.00
($50 is donated directly to Grind Out Hunger 501(c)(3) #45-5260504))
- Preferred corner booths require an extra charge of $50.00
- Booth placement will not be assigned until full payment is received
- Booth fee will be refunded if registration application is not accepted
- Booth fee will not be refunded if application is withdrawn
Expo Dates & Hours
Friday, Nov 8 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Saturday, Nov 9 - 7:00am to 10:30am
Saturday, Nov 9 -11:00am to 5:00pm
Vendor Tear Down:
Saturday, Nov 9 - 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Exhibitor Booth Layout Map Download PDF
- Exhibitors agree to occupy exhibit space and remain open and staffed during all show hours.
- The exhibitor releases the Santa Cruz Seaside Company from all liability for any damage, injury, or loss to any person or goods that may arise from the rental and occupation of the exhibit booth.
- Exhibitors are responsible for delivery and handling of their own displays and materials. Advance deliveries will not be accepted by the Santa Cruz Seaside Company.
- Exhibitors may not assign, sublet, or share their booth without the knowledge and written consent of the Santa Cruz Seaside Company.
- Exhibitors must have all business licenses and other required permits needed for their operation.
- A beverage bar will be operated by the Santa Cruz Seaside Company and all receipts retained by the Santa Cruz Seaside Company.
- Please do not tape, tack, or nail anything to painted or papered surfaces. Any damages to the Cocoanut Grove facility caused by an exhibitor will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Only professional quality signs may be used.
- Distribution of any materials deemed inappropriate or promoted by non-registered vendors will not be allowed.
- Promotional literature may not be distributed at any location other than assigned booth.
- No Vendor food sales allowed at this event. Promotional food giveaways by prior approval and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Permission to distribute food giveaways may incur additional charges.
- Vendors will not be allowed to serve alcoholic beverages.
Vendors may not extend their booth display, brochures, or personnel into any aisle way or outside of their assigned booth. Sidewall displays may not interfere with adjoining booth visibility.
Please use the form below to register and pay by credit card or check. A receipt will be sent to the email address you provide. Thank you.