Flash-back entertainment in the comfort and safety of your own car!
River Parking Lot
(On the corner of Beach and Third Street near the river)
There are no movies scheduled at this time.
Drive-In Details and Safety Guidelines
- Cost $35 per vehicle.
- Gates open 1.5 hours before showtime.
- Limit 130 cars. A portion of tickets will be available for pre-purchase online, the remainder will be sold at the gate.
- Parking location is first‑come‑first‑served.
- Do not enter facility if you are ill.
- Maintain 6ft distance from one another.
- When outside vehicles guests must wear a mask, face coverings are also required for drivers while at the ticket booth upon entrance.
- Moviegoers must stay in their vehicles before and during the movie unless using the restroom.
- Congregating outside of vehicles is prohibited.
- Children under age 11 must be accompanied by an adult when outside the vehicle.
- Open hatchbacks and open bed trucks are allowed, but guests must remain inside the vehicle or back of the truck. No lawn chairs outside vehicles.
- Vehicles must park in a marked parking space. Spaces are wide to allow for physical distancing.
- Please park large SUVs and trucks toward the sides or back to allow for better viewing. No buses or RVs allowed.
- No sitting on top of vehicles.
- Portable radios will not be rented; car stereos or boom box/transistor radio can be tuned to 93.3 FM to hear movie audio. Unfortunately FM Radio cell phone apps do not work with our small local transmitter.
- Restrooms in the parking lot will be open.
- Pre-packaged food and beverages will be available for purchase. Cashless payment only. More Info
- No alcohol is allowed.
- There will be a 10 minute intermission.
- Sorry, no in and out privileges.