Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Response to COVID‑19
- Outdoor games open Mon-Fri 11am-5pm, Sat-Sun 10:30am‑6pm
- Boardwalk Racers, a new pedal kart attraction, open weekends and holidays from 11:30am‑6pm
- Wave Rider, a 3-lane ocean-view slide, open weekends and holidays from 12pm‑5pm
- Delicious treats at a variety of food locations for outdoor dining, take‑out and delivery. See hours.
- Variety of shopping locations. See hours.
- Beach Access open daily, Mon-Fri: 11am-5pm, Sat-Sun and holidays: 9:30am‑7pm
- Drive-In Movies are scheduled as normal
- The Season Pass Office, located at the Boardwalk's Main Entrance, is open daily from 8:30am‑5pm.
- All locations are operating in accordance with state guidelines and local regulations.
- Rides, indooor arcades, and miniature golf remain closed due to COVID‑19 restrictions.
Below is a partial list of the many health and safety measures the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk has enacted as we welcome guests back to the Boardwalk.