Thank you for your interest in a charitable contribution from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. We have proudly supported the Santa Cruz community for over 100 years and that tradition continues today.
Our charitable giving is prioritized in four main areas:
- Youth Development – Community-based programs that support the positive development of children, pre-teens, and teenagers through education, athletics, cultural, and health and wellness related activities.
- Community Development – Programs that focus on addressing specific community needs affecting at-risk/low income populations that do not have the resources to meet these needs on their own.
- Environmental Sustainability – Programs that work to preserve and protect Santa Cruz’s natural resources. Priority is given to programs that focus on marine and coastal related issues.
- Arts & Culture – Programs that promote and develop arts and cultural activities in Santa Cruz County.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive each year, we are unable to support requests from outside Santa Cruz County.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Requesting a Donation
To request a donation from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk for your Santa Cruz County school or non-profit organization, please send a letter on your organization’s letterhead to [email protected] or Attn: Donations, 400 Beach Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Your letter should include:
- Name and address of organization including contact information for official representative
- Basic information about your organization
- Reason for requesting a donation
- Name, date, and basic information about your fundraising event and any deadlines
Please submit your letter at least one month before your deadline to allow time for our review, consideration, and response related to your request.