Join us for the largest and longest-running Bridal Expo on the Central Coast. The Expo is supported by an extensive media campaign, ensuring high visibility and quality attendance. If weddings and newlyweds are your business, then this is the show for you.
- Four (4) exhibitor badges per booth
- Two (2) free parking passes (no in/out privileges)
- Business listing in Good Times special insert. This publication is distributed county wide and handed out onsite during the Expo.
- Business listing on beachboardwalk.com/Bridal-Expo
- List of all registered attendees, available approximately two weeks after show.
Registration must be received prior to Friday, January 5 to be included in the Good Times publication and on the Boardwalk Bridal Expo web listing.
Regular Booth: 8' wide x 8' deep x 8' tall
- White booth drapes
- Sides: 3' tall x 8' deep. Height extensions not permitted
- Table: 6' x 2.5', draped with white or ivory linens
Tabletop: 4' wide x 2.5' deep with white or ivory linen
- Room in back for easel only
- No pipe or drapes
- Expo is located in the Boardwalk's Cocoanut Grove, second floor
- Freight elevator available for load-in
- Freight elevator dimensions: 6' wide x 6'10" high x 11' deep
Bridal Expo Map
Booth assignments are based on the date your application is received and availability. Returning 2017 exhibitors can request the same booth if registration is received prior to 9/1/17. Final booth placement will be determined by Boardwalk management based on product/service offered and best placement for the overall Expo.
Booth Fees & Extras
- Regular Booth (8'x8'): $625
- Corner Booth (8'x8'): $700
- Premium Corner Booth (8'x10'): $800
- 4' Tabletop Booth (A-P on map): $450
- Electricity: $40 per booth
- Extra 4' table: $20
- Extra 30" round (tall or short): $15
Booth placement will not be assigned until full payment is received.
Exhibitors interested in sharing a booth with another company must contact the Boardwalk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval and registration instructions. Shared booth space is limited.
- Booth fee will be refunded if application is not accepted.
- Booth fee will not be refunded if application is withdrawn.
Expo Dates & Hours
Saturday, January 27 - 1pm to 7pm
Sunday, January 28 - 7am to 10am
Sunday, January 28 - 11am to 4pm
Sunday, January 28 - 4pm to 8pm
General Information & Conditions
- Exhibitors agree to occupy exhibit space and remain open and staffed during all show hours.
- The exhibitor releases the Santa Cruz Seaside Company from all liability for any damage, injury, or loss to any person or goods that may arise from the rental and occupation of the exhibit booth.
- Exhibitors are responsible for delivery and handling of their own displays and materials. Advance deliveries will not be accepted by the Santa Cruz Seaside Company.
- Exhibitors may not assign, sublet, share their booth, or in any way promote a business not registered for the Expo.
- Exhibitors must have all business licenses and other required permits needed for their operation.
- A food concession beverage bar will be operated by the Santa Cruz Seaside Company and all receipts retained by the Santa Cruz Seaside Company.
- Candles must pass fire marshal regulations.
- Please do not tape, tack, or nail anything to walls or other permanent surfaces. Any damages to the Cocoanut Grove facility caused by an exhibitor will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Only professional quality signs may be used.
- Distribution of any materials deemed inappropriate or promoted by non-registered exhibitors will not be allowed.
- Sound systems with headsets for attendees are permissible. All other sound systems must be pre-approved.
- Promotional literature may not be distributed at any location other than assigned booth.
- Caterers and bakeries will be allowed to bring in food for display and tasting. Caterers must provide their own equipment and serving utensils and will not be allowed to use the Cocoanut Grove’s kitchen facilities or equipment. All warming units and cooking appliances need prior approval.
- Exhibitors will not be allowed to serve alcoholic beverages. By prior approval, wineries and breweries may be allowed to pour samples. Call for information, as our pouring policies have changed.
- IMPORTANT: Exhibitors may not extend their booth display, brochures, or personnel into any aisle or outside of their assigned booth. Sidewall displays may not interfere with adjoining booth visibility.