Event postponed, new date TBA
Join Northern California’s Deaf Community for a fun day of rides, entertainment, and networking!
- 11am-9pm – Rides are open
- 11am-4pm – Deaf Community Booths near Neptune’s Stage
- 7pm-8pm – DEAFinitely Magic Show with Sam Sandler in the Boardwalk’s Cocoanut Grove.*
*This event requires package purchase for entry.
Day-of-Show Tickets & Merchandise
- ASL Show: Tickets for live show will be sold for $15 each at the Season Pass/Group Services office beginning at 5pm. Tickets are subject to availability.
- T-Shirts: Event T-shirts will be sold for $15 each at the Season Pass/Group Services office on the event day. Subject to availability.
Interested in hosting a Deaf Community Awareness Booth or have any other questions?
Email [email protected].
All orders will be held for pick-up at Season Pass/Group Services office located near the Boardwalk Main Entrance.
Join our mailing list to receive updates on Deaf Fest and other Boardwalk events!
* Indicates required. Thank you.