At the Boardwalk's Cocoanut Grove
Saturday, October 26, 2013
8:30pm to 1:00am
Calling all undead!
The apocalyptic party bash is here!
Break out your creepiest zombie gear and join the invasion for a night of undead rocking to DJ Frank Zummo and a don't-miss performance by Street Drum Corps' Blood Drums.
The Halloween bash includes creepy costume contests with cash prizes, photo booths, zombie drink specials in the Bay View Lounge and undead delicacies available all night long!
21 and over. ID required. No masks allowed, makeup only please.
Event Hashtag: #zombiebash
Admission: $35 at the door
Street Drum Corps' Blood Drums Sneak Preview!
Zombie Bash Costume Contest
Best Male- $100
Best Female- $100
Best Couple- $200
- Costume originality
- Cohesive overall look
- Quality of makeup work
- Commitment to character (at least for photos!)
Creepiness Rules & Winner Selection:
- Everyone who attends Zombie Bash is eligible to win!
- Judge will wander through the event observing costumes, make-up details and creativity/originality.
- Judge will nominate the top contenders by giving them "Costume Finalist" badges before the end of the Blood Drums performance (approx 10:15pm).
- All finalists for each category will be called on stage for an audience vote at the conclusion of the Blood Drums performance.
- In the case of a tie or unclear audience vote, the Judge will choose the final winner.
Katie has degrees in both Business and Technical Theater and has been working in costumes, makeup, and SFX since 1999. She is a full-time make-up artist and costume designer/creator who has worked on custom projects for individuals, as well as large companies including the San Jose State Theatre, Cabrillo College, and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
Use hashtag #zombiebash