2nd Annual Camp Out for Cancer
Friday, September 11 - Saturday, September 12, 2015
Sponsored by the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk to benefit the American Cancer Society.
Bringing Community, Family and Friends Together in the Fight Against Cancer.
Live. Laugh. Celebrate. Believe.
- Overnight Camping on the Boardwalk
- All-Day Rides on Saturday
- Free Play in Arcade Friday Night and Saturday Morning
- Friday Night Dinner
- Saturday Morning Breakfast
- ‘Walk of Hope’ and luminaria lighting on the beach
- Awareness Bracelet
- Evening Concert on the Beach with ‘The Sun Kings’
- Exclusive Event Activities
- Sand Castle Contest
- Event T-shirt
- PLUS The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk will donate $25 of each package to the American Cancer Society
$89.95 per person
Boardwalk Season Pass Members:
Show your 2015 Season Pass at check-in to receive one free All-Day Rides voucher good for a year.
Registrations must be received by Friday, August 28, 2015 .
Sorry, no refunds available.
Suggested age for children is 5 years and up. All attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. One adult chaperone over the age of 18 is required for every group of up to 5 children. All chaperones and attendees must register.
Camp Out for Cancer Event Timeline
- 4:30pm - Event Check-In Opens
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm - Free Play in Arcade
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm - Dinner Served
- 8:00pm - 9:30pm - Beach concert by the Sun Kings
- 9:30pm - 10:00pm - ‘Walk of Hope’ on the beach
- 11:30pm - Lights Out
- 7:00am - 8:30am - Breakdown Camping Tents
- 7:30am - 8:30am - Breakfast Served
- 8:30am - 10:15am - Sand Castle Contest
- 9:00am - 11:00am - Free Play in Arcade
- 10:45am - Sand Castle Awards
- 11:00am - Park Opens
- 11:00am - 5:00pm - Survivor VIP area and ACS Cancer Awareness Booths on Boardwalk
Youth & Special Markets Group Sales Manager
Direct (831) 460-3342 Fax (831) 460-3336