45th Annual Santa Cruz Band Review
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Member of the Northern California Band Association
The ONLY Band Review with warm sand, cool surf and hot rides!
Co-sponsored by Santa Cruz High School and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
Register Your Band Today by filling out the form below!
Final deadline to register is Friday, September 11, 2015.
(Limit 55 Bands)
Receive 4 FREE All-Day Rides Wristbands to the Boardwalk if you send ALL items by July 7th. (Includes registration, entry fee, band bio, and 2 copies of your conductor’s scores.)
Line of March/Divisions:
- Divisions will be determined by total school enrollment.
- The first band application received will march last in their division; the first division to get all applications in will march last in the parade.
- Junior High Schools will march first in the parade.
- Official Line of March will be available in early October.
The entire parade is now in the area adjacent to the Boardwalk with easy bus drop-off and more time for the students enjoy the Boardwalk.
For more information please contact:
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Cruz High School Band Director email@example.com
- Fill out the form below. All registration fields are required.
- Click the submit button once only.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address provided.
- Band Bio and Conductor's Score needs/details will be included in your confirmation email.
- Event T-shirt order link will be included with your confirmation.
Note: Registrations are not confirmed until full payment is received. Ride wristbands, T-shirts, and other purchased options will be delivered during check-in.
Sorry, no refunds.
Email Kim Pursley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831)460-3342.